3rd of August, 2008
Mr. Admiration,
Good day!
I’m starting this letter with a goodbye. Sounds silly? I know right. Yet that’s the most appropriate thing that I should do.
Mister, I know that you don’t know me. Apparently, I don’t know you either. We are two individuals living different lives in one heck of a small world. I can still clearly recall the first time I saw you… even the succeeding times we’ve walked pass each other. You’ve seen me, but I’m sure you didn’t care.
Honestly, I’m crazy clueless why you caught my eye in the first place. Maybe it was your striking aura… or your smile that I just saw once and never again. All I know is this: You were the first guy who ever made me stiff, literally stiff, just because of your presence. However, that doesn’t hold much importance any more. I’m convinced; our paths cannot cross at this moment. You made my heart beat like crazy… and so with hers.
Funny how I admired you, even though I never really knew who you are. Guess some things in life are vague enough to understand. If this letter scares you in some way, I’m sorry, that’s not my intention. I don’t even know if I’ll let you read this. But if you were able to… then… that would be… good? I guess.
Anyway, this is it. I’ve come to the end. It’s all over.
Goodbye, Mr. Admiration. Thank you for brightening my days and for making my college life… fun. Enjoy your days ahead. I know God will bless you way beyond your imagination.
Yours truly,
Ms. Over It
No comments:
Post a Comment