It is a conference wherein hundreds of words and truths are spoken, and surprisingly, those truths will deeply stay in your heart. A certain phrase, which Richard Roberts introduced to everyone present in one of the church services, suddenly became alive in my heart days ago.
Talitha Cumi. It means "Arise, little girl."
A phrase spoken by Jesus Christ when he resurrected a child who was thought to be dead by her family.
Arise.
Arise, little girl.
Arise to My level, My little girl.
Arise…
I will let you know My beautiful thoughts about you.
I will let you know… how much you mean to Me.
When my friends and I heard of this phrase, our hearts jumped and we all felt moved. A very good friend of mine who was also there even got a tat of the phrase to serve as a constant reminder.
It's about time to change our lifestyle... and arise.
No comments:
Post a Comment