Opera House
Originally uploaded by lilmisscarleetops
I'll definitely experience living in this country.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not against Philippines, my home.
But it has been my dream ever since I was a kid... to live in a foreign land for like months or years and then go back.
It's a longing to feel a new vibe, to grasp other country's culture, and to find myself growing in a different place.
With that, I came across a well-known poem by Australians. Simply click poem's title for full version and direct source. Do read on :)
My Country
A poem by Dorothea Mackellar
I love a sunburnt country,
A land of sweeping plains,
Of ragged mountain ranges,
Of droughts and flooding rains;
I love her far horizons,
I love her jewel-sea,
Her beauty and her terror-
The wide brown land for me!
2 comments:
Hello, fellow blogger! *wink*
I won't be surprised when a few years down the road, you'll be in the land of Oz.
He gives the desires of your heart.
clickpause: Thanks for the encouragement, you anonymous you... hahaha! But yea... He does gives the desires of our hearts :)
Post a Comment